1 Corinthians 10:31 (NIV) So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God.

Sunday, June 19, 2011

MapMyRun.com

Walking and running can be some of the best--and least expensive--forms of exercise! In my opinion, the key to maintaining a good walking or running habit is to make sure you keep it fun and interesting. I've been running since I was about 14 so I'm constantly looking for new routes so that I don't ever get bored. There is something about trying out a new course that is inexplicably motivaitng.

Outer Banks Half Marathon - November 2007
I'd encourage you to check out mapmyrun.com. On the website you can map out new running or walking routes. It will track the distance for you and show you the elevation. You can save your routes and even post them for others to see. On that note, you can also view the walking trails that people who live near you have mapped out.

Happy walking (or running)!

No comments:

Post a Comment